Here at Potomac Hills, we believe that fully devoted followers of Christ should be connected and plugged in to the church community. This gives us the chance to minister to you, as well as gives you an opportunity to minister to others. Join a ministry, and get connected!
- Community Groups - We will have a variety community groups for folks to attend in their geographical area.
- Sunday School - We have classes for all ages, and two adult classes.
- Children's Ministry - We offer nursery during Sunday School and during the Service. Children's Church is provided for ages 3 - 6 years old.
- Student Ministry - Potomac Hills Youth is for Middle & High School Students
- Young Adult Ministry - This is a great ministry for folks in their 20's to get connected with one another.
- College Ministry - This ministry reaches out to college students away at school and here at home.
- Men's Ministry - Men need to have fellowship and fun and this is one way to get plugged in.
- Women's Ministry - We meet for small groups, meals, special occasions, retreats and more.
- Volunteer - One way you can use the time, talents, and treasures that God has blessed you with is by volunteering. We have a lot of different opportunities to serve at Potomac Hills. The best way to sign up is to check out our page for opportunities to serve!
- Missions - Our missions team sets up local and foreign missions opportunities for members and non-members.